INTERNAL RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE GUEST HOUSE
„SUORE MISSIONARIE PALLOTTINE”
Viale delle Mura Aurelie n.7/B – 00165 – Roma
The Guest House of the Pallottine Missionary Sisters (Suore Missionarie Pallottine), which was officially chartered by the Roman municipal government (now called the Roma Capitale), n. 14273, on December 3rd, 2009, is managed by the Procurator General House of the Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Catholic Apostolate, located in Rome on the Viale delle Mure Aureliane, n.7/B. The activities of the Guest House are carried out within a building located on the property of the “Procurator General House of the Congregation of the Missionary Sisters of the Catholic Apostolate” located in Rome on the Viale delle Mura Aurelia n.7/B, as specified by the Real-Estate Building Code, page 430, section 258, paragraphs 1 and 2, as a place for people to lodge temporarily when visiting Rome as pilgrims or in order to enrich their Christian spirituality. The Pallottine Missionary Sisters are standing members of the Catholic Apostolate Union founded by Saint Vincent Pallotti (1759 – 1850), which is comprised of religious men and women as well as members of the lay faithful. To pursue its institutional goals of religion and cult, this ecclesiastical entity adheres to its specific religious vocation of service to the Church for the well-being and salvation of its fellow men and women in works of evangelization, prayer, various forms of social assistance, alms-giving, and the apostolate of charity in spiritual and temporal goods according to the particular needs in a given time and place. Along these lines, the Congregation exercises a particular charism in the areas of religious and missionary formation. People choose freely to join the Congregation and to abide by its bylaws through a profession of the religious vows of poverty, chastity, and obedience in order to sanctify themselves and the People of God. The members of the Congregation are referred to as “religious women” or “sisters”, and their relationship to the Congregation is not one of employment but simply “benevolentiae et affectionis”, rooted in a total consecration to God from the moment of a religious profession which is willed, accepted, and declared by them. The territorial structure of the Congregation is international. Its mission extends to Africa, America, Europe, and India. Among the means of pursuing its objectives, the Congregation directs and manages various Guest Houses for welcoming persons who meet certain criteria. The Guest House of the Pallottine Missionary Sisters is associated with the Italian Center of Social Tourism.