Viale delle Mura Aurelie, 7B
You can reach our house from either airport using public transportation:
- by the EXPRESS LEONARDO DA VINCI train arriving at Termini Station (Stazione Termini), and from there taking bus number 64, getting off at the PORTA CAVALLEGGERI stop which is the first after you emerge from the tunnel.
- by the train which runs to Trastevere Station (Stazione Trastevere) then transferring to the local train that runs toward Civitavecchia, getting off at the second stop which is called Stazione San Pietro. From there it is ten minutes by foot.
- the ATRAL bus, the COTRAL, TERRAVISION, SCHIAFFINI, and other lines can take you to Termini Station, from which you can take the number 64 bus to the PORTA CAVALLEGGERI stop.
- you can also take the OCTRAL bus to Metro line A – ANAGNINA station, where you can get on the metro and take it to the OTTAVIANO/S. PIETRO stop. Our house is 20 minutes by foot from there.
You can also reserve a taxi that takes you directly from the airport to our house.
You can easily reach all the sights and main pilgrimage spots around Rome from our house. The Basilica of Saint Peter is just around the corner – a five-minute walk. You can reach the other basilicas in the following ways:
- Basilica of Saint Mary Major: by the 64 bus to Termini Station and then a five-minute walk.
- Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls: by the 23 bus from PIAZZA ROVERE just on the other side of the tunnel from us.
- Basilica of Saint John Lateran: by bus number 571.
- Villa Borghese: take bus 116 from the PIAZZA ROVERE on the other side of the tunnel. Alternatively, you can take the metro to the PIAZZA DI SPAGNA stop
- Coliseum: bus 571.
- Catacombs: using bus 571 to Saint John Lateran Basilica and then taking bus 218.
Information on all bus routes can be found at the ATAC website. Keep in mind that the central historic district of Rome (Centro storico) and Trastevere are largely pedestrian zones.
Train and bus tickets for other locations (such as CASTEL GANDOLFO, CASSINO, VITERBO, ORVIETO, FRASCATI, and TIVOLI) can be purchased on-line at these websites: TreniItalia.com and Contralspa.it.